Terms & Conditions
Requesting an Invitation Letter
For security purposes, Letter of Invitation will be sent only to the individuals who had registered for the conference.
In view of increased security measures, we would like to request all the participants to apply for Visa as soon as possible. We will not directly contact embassies and consulates on behalf of visa applicants. All delegates or invitees should apply for Business Visa only.
Important note for failed visa applications
Visa issues cannot come under the consideration of cancellation policy of Scinexis Conferences, including the inability to obtain a visa.
Registration fees do not include any kind of insurance.
Note: All transportation and parking is the responsibility of the registrant only.
The Organizers will not be held responsible for any stolen or missing items belonging to Delegates, Speakers or Attendees; whatever may be the reason. Delegates are personally responsible for their belongings at the venue.
If Scinexis Conferences cancels the event for any reason, you will receive a credit for 100% of the registration fee paid. You may use this credit for another Scinexis Conferences which must occur within One Year from the date of cancellation. All cancellations or modifications of registration must be made in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org. This cancellation policy was last updated on August 01, 2019.
If Scinexis Conferences postpones an event for any reason and you are unable or unwilling to attend on rescheduled dates, you will receive a credit for 100% of the registration fee paid. You may use this credit for another Scinexis Conferences which must occur within one year from the date of postponement.
If the registrant is unable to attend due to any reasons and is not in a position to transfer his/her participation to another person or event, then the following refund arrangements apply:
Keeping in view of advance payments towards Venue, Hotels, Printing, Shipping and other overheads, we had to keep Refund Policy as following slabs and all bank charges will be for the registrant’s account.
- Eligible for full refund (after $100 Service Fee deduction): Before 60 days of the conference
- Eligible for 50% of payment refund: Within 60-30 days before the Conference
- Not eligible for refund: Before 30 days of Conference
- E-Poster Payments will not be refunded.
- In case of VISA refusal, the paid amount can be transferred to the other conference, or can be fully refunded as per your choice.
NOTE: "All kind of refunds will be processed after one week, upon the completion of the conference."
Transfer of registration
If a registered person is unable to attend the event, all fully paid registrations are transferable to other persons from the same organization. Transfers must be made by the registered person in writing to email@example.com. Details must be included the full name of replacement person, their title of speech, phone number and email address. All other registration details will be assigned to the new person unless otherwise specified.
- Registration can be transferred to one conference to another one of the Scinexis Conferences, if the person is unable to attend one of the conferences.
- However, Registration cannot be transferred if it is intimated within 15 days of the respective conference.
- The transferred registrations will not be eligible for Refund.
Accommodations Cancellation Policy
- Hotels have their own cancellation policies, and they generally apply when cancellations are made less than 30 days prior to arrival. Please contact us as soon as possible, if you wish to cancel or amend your accommodation.
- Scinexis Conferences will advise the cancellation policy of your accommodation provider, prior to canceling or amending your booking, to ensure you are fully aware of any non-refundable deposits.
By registering for the conference you grant permission to Scinexis Conferences to photograph, film or record and use your name, likeness, image, voice and comments to publish, exhibit, distribute, broadcast, edit and/or digitize the resulting images and materials in publications, advertising materials or in any other form worldwide without compensation. Taking photographs or videotaping during any session is prohibited. Contact us for any further queries.