Scinexis implement the double-blind peer-review process to scrutinize the quality and regulate the content of the journal. Our journal aims to create a platform for authors and readers with high standards and quality research focusing on digital health, biopharmaceutics, and healthcare technology. Once the manuscript was submitted by the author, it will be sent to the editor to decide whether it should send to the peer-review process or not. After initial screening by the editor, it will be submitted to a minimum of two experts for the peer-review of the manuscript. Peer reviewers independently propose to the journal editor whether the manuscript should be accepted or rejected with rigorous revision.
The Editorial Board examines the peer reviewer's feedback and finally approaches the decision:
- To accept without revision,
- To accept with minor revision,
- To accept with major revision
- To revise and resubmit or reject the paper.
Once the journal rejects a paper outright, the authors are advised not to resubmit for review.
Ethical Guidelines for peer reviewers:
- Reviewers must equitably consider each manuscript submitted. They should judge each on its merits, without regard to race, religion, nationality, sex, seniority, or institutional affiliation of the author.
- Reviewers must declare any hostility to review a manuscript before agreeing. which include personal and professional
- Reviewers must keep the peer review process confidential. They must not share information or correspondence about a manuscript with anyone outside of the peer review process, if reviewers have to share with co-workers for opinions they have to keep this confidential.
- Reviewers should provide constructive criticism in case of a decline in accepting the manuscript and must strive to improvize the standards of the article
- Reviewers must avoid making statements in their report which might affect the integrity of the author's reputation.
- Reviewers should make all reasonable efforts to submit their reports and recommendation on time. They should inform the editor if this is not possible.
- Reviewers should call to the journal editor’s attention any significant similarity between the manuscript under consideration and any published paper or submitted manuscripts they are aware of.
Scinexis suggests that peer reviewers follow COPE Ethical Guidelines along with the journal Guidelines.
Submit your Editorial/Research/Review article/Short communications at email@example.com