We accept manuscripts for the following categories:
- Short Communications
- Research Article
- Review Article
The manuscript should be written within the word limit according to the category of the article as mentioned below. This word limit does not include Abstract.
- Editorial: 1500
- Short Communications: 3000
- Research Article: 5000
- Review Article: 4000
Please communicate with us electronically and send your manuscript as an attachment in MS Word to the respective journal email as mentioned or email to email@example.com
- Authors are requested to write a category of the article (Research Article, Author’s/Co-author should write their email ID on the title page with full affiliation details (present working address with designation).
- Authors should keep their manuscripts within category-wise permissible word limits
- Page number should appear in the lower right-hand corner of each page, beginning with the title page.
- Manuscript language must be simple and explicit without jargon.
- Author(s) / Co-author(s) name or any other identification should not appear anywhere in the body of the manuscript by blind review guidelines/approach of Scinexis Journals.
- Author(s) / Co-author(s) should use Font Type Times New Roman and Font Size 12.
- Manuscript text should be without Styles or spacing
- Manuscript’s Page Layout: Margins (Normal- 1” from all sides), Size (A4- 8.27” *11.69”) and aligned left.
- All pages should be numbered sequentially.
- Manuscripts should be written in good scientific language, nomenclature and standard international units should be used.
All articles submitted for publication in the journal should be original material. The submission should not be published or submitted for publication elsewhere. The author should certify/testify to this effect. If any author is found to have falsified or misled the editors, he/she shall be disqualified /blacklisted from future submissions.
The following headings should be included for the article to be submitted:
- Name of Authors (Write Full Name in Sequence)
- Affiliation Details (Present Working Address with Designation), Email Id of All the Authors/Co-Authors.
- Key Words
- Materials And Methods
- Statistical Analysis
Guidelines for Secondary Research
Systematic reviews or scoping reviews should represent the following
- Title and Abstract:
- The Abstract structure is as follows:
- Introduction and Aims
- Manuscript Highlights: after the abstract.
- Review Question.
- Inclusion Criteria.
- Methods: search strategy, screening and selection, critical appraisal (Systematic reviews only), data extraction, data synthesis
- Conclusions: including Implications for practice and Implications for research.
- Competent interests, Declarations, and Acknowledgements
Manuscript Preparation: Prepare your manuscript in English, adhering to the Scinexis Journals template, which is available on our website. Ensure that your document is clear, concise, and well-structured.
Originality: Submit original work that has not been published elsewhere. If any part of your submission has been published or submitted elsewhere, disclose it in your cover letter.
Authorship: All authors must have made a significant contribution to the research. Include a list of all authors' names, affiliations, and email addresses in the manuscript.
Plagiarism: Ensure your work is free of plagiarism. All submitted manuscripts are checked for plagiarism, and any violations will result in immediate rejection.
Policy on Copyrights:
With the journal and publisher, all rights are reserved. A copyright transfer form supplied by the journal needs to be signed by each author before it can be published.
Scinexis Journals has a strict anti-plagiarism policy to maintain the quality and integrity of our publications. Authors submitting manuscripts to Scinexis Journals must adhere to the following guidelines:
- Authors must ensure that their work is original, and all sources of external information, data, or ideas are appropriately cited.
- All submitted manuscripts are subjected to plagiarism detection software to identify potential instances of plagiarism. Manuscripts found to have significant plagiarism issues will be immediately rejected.
- In cases of suspected plagiarism, the editorial board will conduct a thorough investigation, which may include communication with the authors and original source(s) of the allegedly plagiarized content.
Actions Taken for Plagiarism:
If plagiarism is detected in a submitted manuscript:
- The manuscript will be rejected, and the authors will be notified of the rejection, with specific reasons for the decision.
- In cases of minor plagiarism, the authors may be given an opportunity to correct the issues by properly citing the sources and re-submitting the manuscript. The revised version will undergo a new review process.
- In cases of severe plagiarism or repeated offenses, the authors may be barred from submitting to Scinexis Journals for a specified period.
- Scinexis Journals may also inform the authors' institutions, funding agencies, and relevant authorities about severe cases of plagiarism
- Scinexis Journals are dedicated to maintaining the highest standards of ethical research and publication. Plagiarism is a grave offense that undermines the credibility of scholarly research. We are committed to actively preventing, detecting, and addressing plagiarism to ensure the integrity of our publications and the broader academic community.
Authorship: Ensure that all authors have approved the final manuscript and declare any conflicts of interest.
Plagiarism: Do not engage in plagiarism or self-plagiarism. Cite all sources properly.
Ethical Approval: If your research involves human subjects, animals, or sensitive data, confirm that you have obtained the necessary ethical approvals.
Informed Consent: For studies involving human subjects, confirm that informed consent was obtained.
Copyright and Licensing:
Authors retain copyright of their work and grant Scinexis journals the right to publish the work under a Creative Commons license.
Corrections and Retractions:
Scinexis Journals follows the COPE guidelines for corrections and retractions. If errors are identified, corrections will be published promptly. In case of misconduct, retractions will be issued.
Please Note: These guidelines and policies are subject to periodic updates. Authors are encouraged to review the most recent version on the Scinexis Journal website before submitting their work.