We accept manuscripts for the following categories:
- Short Communications
- Research Article
- Review Article
The manuscript should be written within the word limit according to the category of the article as mentioned below. This word limit does not include Abstract.
- Editorial: 1500
- Short Communications: 3000
- Research Article: 6000
- Review Article: 4000
Please communicate with us electronically and send your manuscript as an attachment in MS Word to email@example.com
- Authors are requested to write a category of the article (Research Article, Author’s/Co-author should write their email ID on the title page with full affiliation details (present working address with designation).
- Authors should keep their manuscripts within category-wise permissible word limits
- Page number should appear in the lower right-hand corner of each page, beginning with the title page.
- Manuscript language must be simple and explicit without jargon.
- Author(s) / Co-author(s) name or any other identification should not appear anywhere in the body of the manuscript by blind review guidelines/approach of IJHT.
- Author(s) / Co-author(s) should use Font Type Times New Roman and Font Size 12.
- Manuscript text should be without Styles or spacing
- Manuscript’s Page Layout: Margins (Normal- 1” from all sides), Size (A4- 8.27” *11.69”) and aligned left.
- All pages should be numbered sequentially.
- Manuscripts should be written in good scientific language, nomenclature and standard international units should be used.
All articles submitted for publication in the journal should be original material. The submission should not be published or submitted for publication elsewhere. The author should certify/testify to this effect. If any author is found to have falsified or misled the editors, he/she shall be disqualified /blacklisted from future submissions.
The following headings should be included for the article to be submitted:
- Name Of Authors (Write Full Name in Sequence)
- Affiliation Details (Present Working Address with Designation), Email Id of All the Authors/Co-Authors.
- Key Words
- Materials And Methods
- Statistical Analysis
Guidelines for Secondary Research
Systematic reviews or scoping reviews should represent the following
- Title and Abstract:
- The Abstract structure is as follows:
- Introduction and Aims
- Manuscript Highlights: after the abstract.
- Review Question.
- Inclusion Criteria.
- Methods: search strategy, screening and selection, critical appraisal (systematic reviews only), data extraction, data synthesis
- Conclusions: including Implications for practice and Implications for research.
- Competent interests, Declarations, and Acknowledgements